اذهبي الى المحتوى
**أم مختار**

مين هتنضم معايا لكورس محادثة فى اللغة الانجليزية

المشاركات التي تم ترشيحها

I didn't get it ^^

could you please explain it to me ^_^ , I'm still learning and i couldn't find out what's wrong

regarding my Name

i thought it is ( جائز), because the manager of our forum accepted it..

the link you gave me seems to be hurt

i couldn't open it..

best regards

تم تعديل بواسطة الهاكم التكاثر

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

difficult

my dear sister

الهاكم التكاثر

you are most welcome

sorry if I could not welcome you before that time

I am always be hurry

I am happy to be with us

it's my pleasure to join with you sisters

i liked your topic ام مختار

it's much useful and it's really wanted, and that's what i was looking for in our forum..

i wish they could customize a section for English students like us^_^

although there's an independent forum for English People. but i think it's more difficult for us as a beginners to write in ..

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

I am a student, but I like reading very much in Arabic and in English as well.

welcome welcome

may i ask you a question!

what's your level in English and do you go to school or university?

and if there's books you have enjoyed with it,, you could share it with us ^_^

because I'm just teaching my self at home... :icon15:

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Thank you, our teacher, Sagda

ألهاكم التكاثر

I can't determine my level in English, but you can say I'm upper-intermediate or advanced. I finished high school this year and I am going to university next year isAllah.

I like manga very much and I watch it translated into English so this makes my English stronger(You know it's hard to keep my eyes on the translation while watching). The books I read are novels and mainly for Charles Dickens and for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (novels of Sherlock Holmes).

So I am really advanced in reading and understanding but not as much in speaking and writing (upper-intermediate).

I chose novels as I enjoy them in Arabic very much so the real beginning in English was the easiest for me if it was with novels.

Am I talkative :P ?

تم تعديل بواسطة زهرة الفلا

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

because, i found that you have skills in eng, reading for Charles Dickens and for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, im impressed really

Unfortunately, in our Arabic country , the people are not strong in eng, specially in the talking part of it

what are you planning to study in the college???

finally, may allah protect you and guide you

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Ameeeeeeeen and all of you as well.

You are right. I hated English at first but my brother encouraged my and bought me the first novels to begin with. I never thought I would love English.

I want to join the faculty of Pharmacy isAllah.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Why don't we discuss the causes of the weakness in English in the Arab world ?? I want to speak about this problem especially in my country.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Good afternoon, Eman : D. It's now 1 pm in Egypt.

What time is it in Algeria ??

What is your opinion about my last post ??

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
I want to join the faculty of Pharmacy isAllah.

Nice, by the way I m graduated from the school of Medicine

:)

about the discuss, excuse me, i have things to do,sorry wallah

تم تعديل بواسطة عائشة خطاب

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

good morning Zahra , Aicha , I hoppe that you are very very very good !!

What time is it in Algeria ??

euh... it's is exactly 12:10 :grin:

What is your opinion about my last post
??

:blink: Your Last post ?? ;-) oh yes my dear you are always exellent ...as Sagda have said !!

my dear Zahra you speak very very well eng , I really want to be like you but :grin: ... I Don't know How ??? :cry:

What is the sucret ???

hhhhhhhhhhhh

Love you for Allah

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Thank you very much, there is no secrets at all.

I meant this, Eman : )

Why don't we discuss the causes of the weakness in English in the Arab world ?? I want to speak about this problem especially in my country.

تم تعديل بواسطة زهرة الفلا

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Aisha

You can join us at any time. I am asking for this topic to be the topic of the week. We are waiting for Sagda to see her opinion. Allah be with you, dear :).

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

asslamo alaykom..

I can see that we've new incomers :)

Welcome back dear Zahra among our lovely company

welcome dear Aicha among us

I've read your resume

ALLAH bless you dear

and my dear sister Alhakom..

and many others.. Sorry darls if I forgot to mention any of your names

but a big welcome from me to YOU :)

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Why don't we discuss the causes of the weakness in English in the Arab world ?? I want to speak about this problem especially in my country

Oh yes very good idea !!

i have anything to say about this topic

only ;

I thought that there is no weakness in Egypt :) because its the second language in the contry .....

by cons :

you can say that here in Algeria there is a very big weakness because our second language is French ....

and in the arabic world !!! perhaps the arabic people Love arabic more than Eng , .... :wub:

تم تعديل بواسطة < إيمان >

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

You mentioned many interesting points, and I knew something new about Algeria.

It's a real problem of course, but when do you start learning English ?? You know in Egypt, English isn't a second language. It's a first foreign language so we don't start it from the beginning of school, and there is a very bad method in teaching English after this. Even the novels we have in prep. and secondary schools are very very weak in language and in meaning so they make you hate them and hate English as well !!

About Loving Arabic more than English, I think we can overcome this problem by considering the importance of English nowadays.

The first problem concerning the teaching method.. I wish the revolution would solve it soon : )

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

فراشة الكون

Of course I remember you. My greetings for your mother.

~*أم جويرية*~

Thank you. Waiting for your opinion in our discussion.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

It's a real problem of course, but when do you start learning English ?? You know in Egypt, English isn't a second language. It's a first foreign language so we don't start it from the beginning of school, and there is a very bad method in teaching English after this. Even the novels we have in prep. and secondary schools are very very weak in language and in meaning so they make you hate them and hate English as well !!

About Loving Arabic more than English, I think we can overcome this problem by considering the importance of English nowadays.

The first problem concerning the teaching method.. I wish the revolution would solve it soon : )

السلام عليكــم ورحمـة الله وبركاتــة ،،

here in Algeria we start learning english in the college ....after 5years of the primary but french (we start it i don't remmember third or fourth year of primary school)

So here is the difference i don't know why in you country don't start learning Eng in the primary school , i think this is the Problem of weakness ... in Egypt

(و الله اعلـى و اعلـمـ)

Yeah :) ,

English is very important language and international one.....

The first problem concerning the teaching method.. I wish the revolution would solve it soon

ان شآء الله

تم تعديل بواسطة < إيمان >

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

I started learning English in fourth primary as well but in primary school we were learning the words and simple sentences !!

Did you try reading some English novels before ?? It's very important believe me.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
I started learning English in fourth primary as well but in primary school we were learning the words and simple sentences !!

Did you try reading some English novels before ?? It's very important believe me.

Ah Okéy

!!

No , Dear Zahra wellah i haven't try to read them

I want but .... like what ??

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

If you know a good library you can search for short novels for known writers like Charles Dickens or other authors you know.

But tell me if you like reading on your computer or don't like, and I will search for good novels for you on the internet like the ones I read first.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

إنشاء حساب جديد أو تسجيل دخول لتتمكني من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

إنشاء حساب جديد

سجلي حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجلي حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلكين حسابًا بالفعل ؟ سجلي دخولك من هنا.

سجلي دخولك الان

• من يتصفحن الموضوع الآن   0 عضوات متواجدات الآن

لا توجد عضوات مسجلات يتصفحن هذه الصفحة

منتدى❤ أخوات طريق الإسلام❤

‏ أخبروهم بالسلاح الخفي القوي الذي لا يُهزم صاحبه ولا يضام خاطره، عدته ومكانه القلب، وجنوده اليقين وحسن الظن بالله، وشهوده وعده حق وقوله حق وهذا أكبر النصر، من صاحب الدعاء ولزم باب العظيم رب العالمين، جبر خاطره في الحين، وأراه الله التمكين، ربنا اغفر لنا وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات وارحم المستضعفات في فلسطين وفي كل مكان ..