اذهبي الى المحتوى
هبة عبد العظيم نور

محادثات اللغة الإنجليزية

المشاركات التي تم ترشيحها

Salam alekom we rahmat allah we barakatoh,

i think this is my first time to see this topic

since i'm interesting these days to improve my English, i would like to join you in this conversation

Tell us about your studies

currently i'm doing bachelor of shari'a, specializing in comparative fiqh

your marital state

married and have three kids

and which country are you from

originally from Egypt but was born and raised nearly half of my life in Australia

miss heba, i'm a bet confused here, i think i learned the sentence in another way so please explain to me the difference between the two sentences, i know there's differences between American English and Australian English, i also know that Egypt teaches American English but don't know what are the differences

?Have you a desire to have more children

i learned it: Do/would you desire to have more children

?How long time have you been marrying

how long have you been married for

i think i'm going to enjoy this topic and i hope that i'm welcomed here

Alaikom elsalam

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Oum Abd El Rahman

you honoured us indeed my sister

you honored us indeed my sister

Notice the difference between the last two sentences

hhhhhhhhh

the first one (honour )British

the second (honor) American

American tends to shorten the words which end with (our )

for Example

colour

color

harbour

harbor

notice the following

Have got (Br)

gotta (Am)

Have you got a car ?

Gotta a car ?

Want to

Wanna

I want to sleep

I wanna sleep

Going to

Gonna

I am going to travel abroad

I gonna travel abroad

British don't utter the letter ® when it comes at the ends of words

but American focus on the letter ®

Ca

car

colou

color

bette

better

they use some different words to express

Flat (Br)

apartment (Am)

lorry (Br)

truck (Am)

film (Br)

movie(Am)

petrol (Br)

gas (Am)

so my dear the difference depends more on pronunciation

and using some words

about the grammar British maintains the rules

but American doesn't care about grammar

You lived in Australia for a long time

How did you deal with the people there ?

I think you have many friends there

set your words free and talk more about your self

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL = laugh out loud

foriegn poeple use lool instead of hhhhhh

FOREIGN

anyway that was a very long lesson, i guess i will just write without thinking if it's britich or american english

BRITISH

anyway, sorry for the late reply, i was feeling lazy then i forgot about it all

yes i did live in Australia for so long

i was born there and stayed till i was five years old then my father decided that we should return to egypt

and later on when i got into first year university, my father decided that we need to go back again

it was so hard to leave everything, i used to go to university and cry all the time and tell my friends to do anything to stop me from migrating overseas

in the end, i had to go, i wasn't practicing at all, i felt empty from inside, i used to look for any arab even if they were christian

i didn't want to deal with anything or anyone who's not arab

i missed my family, friends, nieghbour so much

NEIGHBOUR

but subhan allah who have the wisdom and he knows what's best for us, going their was the reason for me to appreciate islam and start practicing elhamdolelah.

then i started to be active in da'wa, help organizing activities and so on

i thought that i had many friends but subhan allah, before i leave to egypt - around one year or more - i discovered that i didn't

have real friends, i was really shocked and i'm not in contact with any of them.

whenever i want to be between them, i go to aussiemuslims forum, it's run by one of the sisters their for all muslims to gather and meet and help each other

lol, i think i'm going to fall a sleep now, i can hardly type or think of what to write *smiles*

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
your way in writing so interesting

lol, you mean the way i put my sentence or what exactly??

your post have some new words for me so after searching google i found the meaning:

lure of the east = سحر الشرق

alas = واحسرتاه

plea = عذر

in sha'llah will be back to answer these questions because it's a long story

- i felt how much you shocked when you found out that you haven't sincere friends, actually it's a very sad feeling, but how did you find that matter out

- tell me about your experiments in da'wa

all of my old friends wear Hijab but they dress in fashion

till now and despite of having children in schools and became 35

they insisting on wearing pants and skirts

i tried once And a gain to stop them but they have no ears

i guess it's more because of the way you try to talk to them

i remember once that dr. tareq swuidan said that they asked him to give lecutre about hijab to convince the girls to wear hijab so he prepared a lecture about space, the organisers objected, so he said i know what i'm doing

by the end of the lecture, at least five girls went home wearing hijab, everyone was surprised why??

they asked him and he said, all of these girls realise that they have to wear hijab but their problem is they don't feel in their heart the greatness of allah

so when i showed them pictures about space and got them feel the greatness of allah, they by themself went to wear hijab

i never tried to convert people to Islam because i think it's a very difficult matter

and i haven"t plea

it's not hard but it needs to have a strong will to do so

find the way to the person heart

approach that person and put in front of your eyes the reward for helping any person converting to islam

experiments

looooooooooool

i think this should be experience because we use the word experiments with science only

تم تعديل بواسطة ~ أم العبادلة ~
  • معجبة 2

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

hhhhhhhhhh

you aren't in need to so long looooooooooool to draw my attention to the word Experiment

it's an unwitting mistake of course because i know quite well the difference between the two words

but the letters deceived me , sorry

Of course i mean your style of writing

attracted me and didn't get fed up

till now you didn't tell me about your insincere friends and your experience in Da'wa

did you manage to convert non muslim persons to Islam one day

I my self have no will at all to do

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك
your way in writing so interesting

lol, you mean the way i put my sentence or what exactly??

your post have some new words for me so after searching google i found the meaning:

lure of the east = سحر الشرق

alas = واحسرتاه

alas للأسف

plea = عذر

plea حجة

in sha'llah will be back to answer these questions because it's a long story

- i felt how much you shocked when you found out that you haven't sincere friends, actually it's a very sad feeling, but how did you find that matter out

- tell me about your experiments in da'wa

all of my old friends wear Hijab but they dress in fashion

till now and despite of having children in schools and became 35

they insisting on wearing pants and skirts

i tried once And a gain to stop them but they have no ears

i guess it's more because of the way you try to talk to them

i remember once that dr. tareq swuidan said that they asked him to give lecutre about hijab to convince the girls to wear hijab so

a lecture

he prepared a lecture about space, the organisers objected, so he said i know what i'm doing

by the end of the lecture, at least five girls went home wearing hijab, everyone was surprised why??

they asked him and he said, all of these girls realise that they have to wear hijab but their problem is they don't feel in their heart

(realised (Br

or

(realized (Am

the greatness of allah

so when i showed them pictures about space and got them feel the greatness of allah, they by themself went to wear hijab

themselves

i never tried to convert people to Islam because i think it's a very difficult matter

and i haven"t plea

it's not hard but it needs to have a strong will to do so

find the way to the person heart

approach that person and put in front of your eyes the reward for helping any person converting to islam

experiments

looooooooooool

i think this should be experience because we use the word experiments with science only

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

new words to me:

unwitting = غير مقصود

it's my turn now to looooooool

we use the word "fed up" when we want to say, i had enough and i can't take it any more

and to say your sentence we usually say: "i didn't get enough", as you need more and more

it's nice having these differences although it's all english

no unfortunately i didn't because i didn't have the skills neither did i have the knowledge to do so

most important thing is to study Aqeeda and Tawhid very well because from their you can make da'wa, and i had lack of knowledge in these area and searched a lot for someone to teach me but didn't find any

so i was concentrating more on organising activities, i will tell you about it when i tell you about my experience

my mam got sick and had to go to hospital for an operation

we had some family issues at home and some family problems abroad and my sister and brother were teenager and they are not happy with anything i do (cooking - cleaning - ....)

i had no experience in regard of cooking or house work

i had to take the whole responsibility including going to the market for shopping

so there was so much pressure on me and i was a lone with no one to help and no one to support me emotionly

in the same time, my friends were so busy organizing their first da'wa camp

where they used to go every year for camp just for muslim sisters but that year was different because they wanted to make it for da'wa as well as our quran teacher have taught us

so it was a really big job

they knew my mam was sick and they knew that i'm a lone with no family or anything, they never called to ask about me or mam, they never came to visit us in hospital or at home

my quran teacher wasn't their, she was abroad during that time

so you can see how i was

that affected me so much especially that my sister and brother went abroad a lone during that time and they faced some problems, so their was no one their except me and my parents, i got into depression to the point that i was going to lose my iman allahu al mosta'an

after my teacher came back and found out about everything, and she talked to them, they came to talk to me and said they thought i'm ok on my own and they thought that i realised that they were busy with something very important so i should make excuses for them

but i couldn't especially that they were meeting nearly every day in the office which is located in the ground floor of the building where i was living, so it was going to take them just five minutes to come up stairs to check on us and say a quick hello

- tell me about your experience in da'wa

in sh'allah will be back for that question because it needs a long reply as well

by the way, i don't review what i write after writing it so forgive me for any mistakes in grammar or the way i put the sentences and please keep correcting it

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

أنا واضح إن دخلت مكان غلط

مع السلامه هههههه

• معجبة 1

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Al salam Alaykom

Miss Hiba & Oum Abd Al Rahman

I enjoy what you two are talking about and i will keep following you sisters and hope i can learn from your experiences.

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

مع السلامه هههههه

مع السلامه هههههه

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

funny

so funny

Egyptian people always have sense of humour despite of their grief

happy to see you here Esraa

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Al salam Alaykom

Miss Hiba & Oum Abd Al Rahman

I enjoy what you two are talking about and i will keep following you sisters and hope i can learn from your experiences.

hhhhhhhhhhhh

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

stand your ground

you are pleaded guilty and must summon before court hhhhhhhh

why don't you join us Oum Abd Allah

Join us or I will assume you a spy came to snoop on us hhhhhhh

kidding with you of course

really i will be happy if joining us

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

hope everyone is doing good ! i really enjoyed reading ur conversations

Um al3baad Allah u have a great personality mashaa Allah U r amazing ! so u r Heba and a great teacher too

maybe u should correct my essay when apply for graduate studies ^___________^

and nice meeting everyone

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

new words to me:

unwitting = غير مقصود

we use the word "fed up" when we want to say, i had enough and i can't take it any more

and to say your sentence we usually say: "i didn't get enough", as you need more and more

no unfortunately i didn't because i didn't have the skills neither did i have the knowledge to do so

most important thing is to study Aqeeda and Tawhid very well because from their you can make da'wa, and i had lack of knowledge in these area and searched a lot for someone to teach me but didn't find any

so i was concentrating more on organising activities, i will tell you about it when i tell you about my experience

we had some family issues at home and some family problems abroad and my sister and brother were teenager and they are not happy with anything i do (cooking - cleaning - ....)

i had to take the whole responsibility including going to the market for shopping

so there was so much pressure on me and i was a lone with no one to help and no one to support me emotionly

where they used to go every year for camp just for muslim sisters but that year was different because they wanted to make it for da'wa as well as our quran teacher have taught us

they knew my mam was sick and they knew that i'm a lone with no family or anything, they never called to ask about me or mam, they never came to visit us in hospital or at home

so you can see how i was

that affected me so much especially that my sister and brother went abroad a lone during that time and they faced some problems, so their was no one their except me and my parents, i got into depression to the point that i was going to lose my iman allahu al mosta'an

after my teacher came back and found out about everything, and she talked to them, they came to talk to me and said they thought i'm ok on my own and they thought that i realised that they were busy with something very important so i should make excuses for them

but i couldn't especially that they were meeting nearly every day in the office which is located in the ground floor of the building where i was living, so it was going to take them just five minutes to come up stairs to check on us and say a quick hello

in sh'allah will be back for that question because it needs a long reply as well

by the way, i don't review what i write after writing it so forgive me for any mistakes in grammar or the way i put the sentences and please keep correcting it

new words to me:

unwitting = غير مقصود

so you can see how i was

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

first , my advice

Don'f fish in troubled water

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you try hard to prove that you are superior to me at English

but It's a day dream my dear

Hold your horses

hhhhhhhhhhh

I am an English teacher since more than twelve years

so that's my field

and please be careful and notice that my mistake was unwitting

your way in reflecting attention is very provoking and I hate this way so please stop it

Now , let's turn to the uses of the word fed up

fed up has the same meaning of bored

so here are some examples

I am fed up with you hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she turned the television off as she got fed up with the program

Now lets talk about your biography hhhhhhhhhhh

in fact I felt sorry for you

the hard times we go through always reveal the true faces

so we have to thank calamities

many people we consider them friends but alas they turned out to be not

when i invited my friends to my brother wedding party

they came on the double hhhhhhhhh

they scurried accompanying their husbands

and when my late father had a surgery and his toes were amputated my friends have many excuses for not coming

all of them but one or the most precious one to me . she is a member in that forum . I met her here

(Mohiba le Rabeha Ed 'oly bel thabat )

she came and visited my father at the hospital and that was the first time i see her

I felt so happy to see here and also felt happy because i made sure there are still good people around me

really she is one of the best friends i have

my friends satisfied with telephone calls

but actually when my father discharged from hospital they visited him at home

?As for the arrest of Safwat Higazy do you think he was arrested indeed or one looks like him

I promised you not to talk about the events but I went back on my words

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

really It's a pressing question

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

^ـــــــــــــــــــ^

welcome sadoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

?what is so funny made you laugh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

why don't you join us instead of laughing hhhhhhhh

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

hope everyone is doing good ! i really enjoyed reading ur conversations

Um al3baad Allah u have a great personality mashaa Allah U r amazing ! so u r Heba and a great teacher too

maybe u should correct my essay when apply for graduate studies ^___________^

and nice meeting everyone

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

nice to see you here

?I am good ,and you

?you graduated girl

nice to resume your studies

how many siblings have you got

older or younger

you told me before about your nationality but I forgot for sorry

where are you from

join us

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

اسفة بس مش هعرف اقول الكلمتين دول بالانجليزي لاني اتضايقت جدا وفي نفس الوقت مش هعرف اوصل المعلومة

انا عارفة كويس انك معلمة وانك افضل مني بالانجليزي وده السبب اللي بيخليني اجي هنا لاني نسيت كتير جدا وفي امس الحاجة لتذكر اللغة واثراء قاموسي اللغوي لسبب خاص بي

وكوني بعلق على كلماتك ليس فيه اي انتقاص لك وليس محاول مني لتتبع زلاتك او التفوق عليك كما ظننت

بل هو لانه يختلف عن ما اعرفه وانا مدركة ان السبب الرئيسي هو اني درست الانجليزي البريطاني وانت درست الانجليزي الامريكي يعني اكيد في فروق بينهم

مثله مثل العربي بمصر والسعودية ولبنان وغيرهم، كلنا بنتكلم عربي لكن في لفظ ممكن يقال في بلد على انه سباب ونفس اللفظ يقال في بلد اخر من باب المزاح

ولو كنت عايزة اتذاكى عليك ما كنتش اعترف لك كل مرة بالكلمات الجديدة علي مما تذكريه وما كنتش طلبت منك تصححي اخطائي

وزي ما قلت لك في التحديثات، كلمة fed up انا متعودة على استخدامها بمعنى انا اتخنقت ووصلت لاقصى ما عندي وليس بمعنى انا مليت

والجملة دي ما فهمتهاش قوي ومش عايزة افهمها لاني حاسة انها هتضايقني

your way in reflecting attention is very provoking and I hate this way so please stop it

ان شاء الله لي عودة اخرى

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

اسفة بس مش هعرف اقول الكلمتين دول بالانجليزي لاني اتضايقت جدا وفي نفس الوقت مش هعرف اوصل المعلومة

انا عارفة كويس انك معلمة وانك افضل مني بالانجليزي وده السبب اللي بيخليني اجي هنا لاني نسيت كتير جدا وفي امس الحاجة لتذكر اللغة واثراء قاموسي اللغوي لسبب خاص بي

وكوني بعلق على كلماتك ليس فيه اي انتقاص لك وليس محاول مني لتتبع زلاتك او التفوق عليك كما ظننت

بل هو لانه يختلف عن ما اعرفه وانا مدركة ان السبب الرئيسي هو اني درست الانجليزي البريطاني وانت درست الانجليزي الامريكي يعني اكيد في فروق بينهم

مثله مثل العربي بمصر والسعودية ولبنان وغيرهم، كلنا بنتكلم عربي لكن في لفظ ممكن يقال في بلد على انه سباب ونفس اللفظ يقال في بلد اخر من باب المزاح

ولو كنت عايزة اتذاكى عليك ما كنتش اعترف لك كل مرة بالكلمات الجديدة علي مما تذكريه وما كنتش طلبت منك تصححي اخطائي

وزي ما قلت لك في التحديثات، كلمة fed up انا متعودة على استخدامها بمعنى انا اتخنقت ووصلت لاقصى ما عندي وليس بمعنى انا مليت

والجملة دي ما فهمتهاش قوي ومش عايزة افهمها لاني حاسة انها هتضايقني

ان شاء الله لي عودة اخرى

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's a first time to me seeing you fling into rage

calm down dear the matter is so trivial

it's just misunderstanding and I got you wrong

As for the sentence

I mean your way provoked me

طريقتك استفزتني هههههههههههههه

so there is no place for anger and be coooooooooooooooooooooool

hhhhhhhhhhh

sorry Oum Abdel Rahman

forgive me and remit my fault

سامحيني يا ام عبد الرحمن اهئ اهئ اهئ

Dear , please keep in your mind that I didn't mean any insult

and don't forget you are better than me in Arabic grammar ,and religious doctrine

and we all rely on you in that field

ولا تنسي انك افضل مني في اللغة العربية والتفقه في الدين ونحن جميعا نعتمد عليكِ في هذا المجال

please don't write in Arabic again or you will be fined

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

^ـــــــ^

It doesn't mean (laugh), it means (happy); as I think.

I do want to have a seat here to refresh my memory

Thank you Heba for these nice conversations

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

new words to me:

unwitting = غير مقصود

I will tell you about it when talking about my experience

mum

mom

I had no experience at cooking

emotionally

there هناك

their اداة ملكية

so you can see how i was

that affected me so much especially that my sister and brother went abroad a lone during that time and they faced some

went abroad by themselves

alone for one only

problems, so their was no one their except me and my parents, i got into depression to the point that i was going to lose my iman

there was no one except me

omit the second there

lose my faith instead of iman

allahu al mosta'an

after my teacher came back and found out about everything, and she talked to them, they came to talk to me and said they

found out every thing

thought i'm ok on my own and they thought that i realised that they were busy with something very important so i should make excuses for them

waiting for you babe

don't be late

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

i will try to write it in points to cut it short

in Australia =

- when i started practicing, i joined the islamic club at uni and after a year i became a vice-president of the islamic club and i was also the sister's coordinator

my job was focused on organizing activities:

* Islamic open day where we get lots of islamic pamphlets about islam, the prophet, women, ect and put it on a table with some sweats

we used to have brothers and sisters standing on the table talking to non muslim about islam, and helping new muslim students to know that there's islamic club and prayer room

* we used to have activites for muslims like BBQ

* we used to have BBQ with other universities islamic clubs

- when i started going to my beloved quran teacher, i went to learn tajweed and with her i learnd how to love quran, how to feel it, how to practice it

and from her i learned a different type of da'wa

- one ramadan, i went to pray trawaeeh at a prayer room next to where i live because mom was sick and she can't drive me to the masjid

i found a friend there and we decided to have a book and read from it during the free time between prayers

first day we were alone

second day, a couple of sisters joined us

third day, my friend didn't come and the sisters asked me to continue reading the book

fourth day, it was only me and the sisters and so on

two or three month after ramdan, these old sisters told my mom that they want me to teach them quran, tafsir

it turn out that they are living in the same building, so we started the classes and it was one of the best things i did elhamdolelah

they are nearly the only one who kept asking about me and send me salam even after i have left australia

these are one of my happy memories because although i was just reading books for them and try to simplify the information, but it did make a difference to them and their life

it gave them some peace which reflected on their families and their husband's were very happy

i still remember one of the sisters and how her eyes were shinning from happiness when she was telling me what she did home

and you know what? they were in the age of my mam

- i also taught two teenager for nearly a month before leaving australia

- in my final year in australia, i think it was 2006, one shiekh have open an islamic institute to short courses in Aqeeda, Fiqh, Seerah, ...

i don't know how did he heard about me, but he told a sister to talk to me about being the sister's coordinator for the institute branch in the town where i lived

i didn't have the experience for that position at all especially it was formal and it's international institute, but they said they will train me

i think they choosed me because i'm really good in promoting since i have a wide network with lots of youth through other universities

then i left australia, got married and stopped everything

till i decided to make da'wa through writting and i started writting articles but i had lack of knowldge

i really wanted to learn shari'a, and elhamdolelah last year i got a schoolership to do bachelore of Shari'a especialising in comparative fiqh

and everything started to change, even my writtings and thoughts elhamdolelah

تم تعديل بواسطة ~ أم العبادلة ~
  • معجبة 1

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

here i am miss :)

salam a'likom every one

ok what shoud i talk about !!

should

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

made me laugh thank you babe hhhhhhhhhh

talk about whatever you want

Oum Abd El Rahman hates to talk about massacres

but as you are a vampire or a cannibal i think so you love talking about blood

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

kidding with you of course

what about peaceful rallies you share in

did you hear of the arrest of Sommaya at dawn

what about your opinion

set your words free and express your self

but i'm not responsible if you are watched

hhhhhhhhhhh

Go ahead yoyo

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

I really have a p.s about Somya's arrest a lot of girls had arrested but we know nothing about them you have any idea why??

cause she know lots of facebook celebrity there are 250 girls in El salam camp no one knows any thing about them

#free Somya and all our girls

what i really want to talk about it our Omma your loyalty should be for your country or your religion ??

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

Peace be upon you

How are you

?

Can i share with you

?

I am um Omar from Egypt

I have 2 children

my hobby is writing poetry

I wrote few English poems

If you want to read some of them tell me ^_^

• معجبة 2

شارك هذه المشاركه

رابط المشاركه
شارك

إنشاء حساب جديد أو تسجيل دخول لتتمكني من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

إنشاء حساب جديد

سجلي حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجلي حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلكين حسابًا بالفعل ؟ سجلي دخولك من هنا.

سجلي دخولك الان

• من يتصفحن الموضوع الآن   0 عضوات متواجدات الآن

لا توجد عضوات مسجلات يتصفحن هذه الصفحة

منتدى❤ أخوات طريق الإسلام❤

‏ أخبروهم بالسلاح الخفي القوي الذي لا يُهزم صاحبه ولا يضام خاطره، عدته ومكانه القلب، وجنوده اليقين وحسن الظن بالله، وشهوده وعده حق وقوله حق وهذا أكبر النصر، من صاحب الدعاء ولزم باب العظيم رب العالمين، جبر خاطره في الحين، وأراه الله التمكين، ربنا اغفر لنا وللمؤمنين والمؤمنات وارحم المستضعفات في فلسطين وفي كل مكان ..